Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Snack bowl!

My friend Gabe has this awesome snack bowl on her counter. She fills it with stuff and the kids know that when they get home from school, approved snacks are in the bowl. I have always thought this was brilliant, and I guess I mention it at her house a lot.

Today when I got to the church office, my friend Gabe presented me with my very own snack bowl! What a great, unexpected gift! She made my day, and Kate's too, as evidenced in the picture.

This is brilliant. Everyone should have a snack bowl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

В браке мы прожили 3 года. Выше сожитель на протяжении всего брака ходил для сторону, его часто видели с другими девушками. Он ушёл близко 2 месяцев назад. Он не хочет меня понимать, общаться со мной не может, говорит, который ненавидит меня... С сыном не общается. Его вдруг подменили... [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-metodakh-v-stroitelstve/]ремонт дома[/url]